1. The 4010DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 2000W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 40A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode are up to 70A.
2. Channel Supports 10s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, NiZn, with maximum 1.2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction.
3. Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
4. When the channel output connects the battery after the charger powers on, it will start automatically the anti-sparking protection (the chargers with V2.05 above firmware version) .
5. Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
6. This charger can save 64 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card.
7. A 2.8-inch LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
8. Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, regenerative to channel discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
9. Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
10. The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
11. Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port. The iCharger also supports the “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it. (See detail information about Logview at the following website: http://www.logview.info)
iCharger 4010 Duo Specifications
Input Voltage: 9.0-50 Volts
Max Input Current: <65 Ampc
DC Charge Current Range: 70A@Syn. Mode - 40A@Asyn. Mode
Amps Discharge Current Range: 0.05 – 7.0 Amps
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 2000W (Channel 1400W @input > 23.5V)
Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 200W (Channel 130W)
Maximum Regenerative Discharge Capacity: 2000W (Channel 1400W)
Current Drain for Balancing: 2.4A@Syn. Mode 1.2A@Asyn. Mode
Balance Accuracy: <10mv
Lithium (LiPo/Lilo/Life) battery cell count: 1-10 series (Per Channel)
NiMh/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-25 Series (Per Channel)
Pb (Lead Acid) Cell Count: 1-18 series 2-36v (Per Channel)
Battery Setup Memories: 64
Intelligent Temperature Control: Yes
PC Connect: USB Port
Weight: 1.47 Kg
Dimensions (LxWxD): 210x140x81
iCharger upgrader: http://www.hillrc.com/UploadFiles/upgrader.rar
4010DUO's manual: http://www.hillrc.com/UploadFiles/4010DUO_Manual_en.pdf
iCharger 4010DUO's upgrading software: http://www.hillrc.com/UploadFiles/iC4010DUO_V218.bin
4010DUO's update notes: http://www.hillrc.com/UploadFiles/Re...ger4010Duo.txt